Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

This song...

This is the first time I've heard it (I didn't watch season 2 remember?)  OMG my feels!!!



Yeah, I know, where have I been right?  I just found this song while I was scrolling through some music on the net and TT___TT .......
........it's #chiharata FTW....  I'm gonna go ugly cry in a corner...


Akane Sora... 茜空Madder Red Sky

Description: 2nd season ending

Transliteration: chokoreeto

Translation: karice - hot chocolate in a bowl

Performed by: Seto Asami (Chihaya Ayase)

Lyrics: coffa

Music composition: Shin'ya Yutaka

Music arrangement: Shin'ya Yutaka


akaneiro ni somatteku sakamichi
ashi o tomete tatazumu sonna hi wa/One day, on the hillside road painted a vivid red,
I pause my footsteps and stand still for a while.


koko ni inai kimi o omoiukabete
miushinaisou na michi o sagashitemiru yo /In your absence, thoughts about you float to my mind, 
And I search for the path that seems so easily lost.

ima kimi ga doko ni ita tte
kawaru hazu nai yo ne
kokoro wa itsu demo tsunagatteru /Wherever you are right now,
I doubt that things would change

Our hearts remain connected, even now.

tooku hanareteite mo wasurezu ni ite ne
ano hi kanjita jounetsu futari de kasaneta yume
akaneiro no sora nijindeku yuuhi
ue o muite aruiteikou /No matter how far apart we are, please never forget
The passion I felt in you that day, the dream the two of us built together
As the evening sun bleeds into the madder sky,
Let’s turn our gazes upwards and keep moving forward.


ano hi wa mada kizuki mo shinakatta
konna ni mo taisetsu na deai datte
butsukattari naitari mo shita kedo
kakegae no nai toki o sugoshitekita ne /On that day I had yet to realise
just how important a meeting it was
We’ve clashed a lot and cried as well
But the time we’ve passed together has been irreplaceable


ima kimi ga nanimo iwazu ni
yarou to shiteru koto
dare yori chikaku de mimamotteru/And now I watch over you,

Closer than anyone,As you wordlessly strive for what you are trying to do 

sou shinjiteru kara ne akiramenaide ne
negaitsuzukete ima hora hitotsu ni kasanaru yume
akaneiro no sora shizundeku yuuhi
furimukazu ni aruiteikou /I believe in you, so please do not give up
Continue pursuing the dream that we now share
As the sun sets in a madder sky,
Let’s not look back and keep moving forward.


tooku hanareteite mo wasurezu ni ite ne
ano hi kanjita jounetsu futari de kasaneta yume
akaneiro no sora kazesoyogu kisetsu
utainagara aruiteikou /No matter how far apart we are, please never forget,
The passion I felt in you that day, the dream that the two of us built together
In the season that stirs the wind in the madder sky,
Let’s raise our voices in song and keep moving forward


akaneiro no sora shizundeku yuuhi... watashirashiku aruiteikou/

As the sun sets in a madder sky,
Let’s just be ourselves and keep moving forward.

Does this have a karaoke version??

No comments:

Post a Comment