Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Ok, I'm moving on.... sort of....


I couldn't help it.  I had to the urge to paint some rendition of my fanfic Princessia in the Snow, and so I spent days over this drawing.  I'm offering it up to the fans of Xillia & Xillia2.  After creating the fanfic I find myself still fangirling over the pairing.  I think it's an after effect of trying really hard to get into the characters' heads to finish the story and to make the pairing work, so much so that I've become obsessed with them.  -__-; 

So maybe Teepo is saying, "Elize, Gaius says he--" before Gaius stops him.  Who knows.  Whatever inappropriate utterance Teepo is about to make we shall never know.  Elize on the other hand has handpicked her signature flower, princessia, maybe for the graves of Jiao and her parents.  I made Elize's clothes a bit in the fashion of the capital, Kanbalar.  After all, her stay there will be of some duration in my fic.

So there it is, I'm still obsessing over random things before Zestiria comes out...

-Kero

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Kero, when will you get back to Chihaya?? But I understand what it means to obsess with something so badly, it's all you live/breathe. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not following Chihaya religiously anymore... but if I have time between here and the October release of Zestiria, for sure!

      Delete